Friday, October 17, 2008

The Law of Attraction


Wow, I've been applying this for years but didn't know it. Now I can harness it!!!! If you don't know what the law of attraction is, then get the book "The Secret". If you take it to heart, you can have anything and everything you want! It is that simple.

Once I heard the audio version of "The Secret" I knew where I was going. In fact, I'm already there. I have a building company and I have sold 25 houses in 2009. What a fantastic thing. I believe it. I am partnering with a wonderful hard working guy who has basically almost lost everything in the industry. I know now why my company closed and why he almost lost everything. We saw ourselves loosing everything. Therefore, we attracted more and more of the loss! Now, we have to get our thoughts on success, wealth, building the business up. I already see myself in the model we are building in 2009. I have my girlfriend Suzi already hired doing the construction coordination and John has so much to build he can't even see straight. Shawnna has created a fantastic website for our company. Brad is playing golf with members of the Georgia Home Builders Association. Life IS so GOOD!

No comments: